Wednesday, May 09, 2012

May 2012?

I'm not sure what led me to check on Enigmac today. I was running through my emails and saw a note from another blogger who I've always enjoyed (shout-out to Sharondippity) who encouraged me to post a picture or something. My last post was over a year ago (thanks for the note, Don) but my sign-in still works... and no spam messages awaiting my attention! Life continues on. The wife is still the wife and she isn't complaining about my computer time nowadays. She found other things to complain about, of course, but no surprises there... The kids aren't kids anymore. They're both legally adults now and a joy to be around! One is well into his university career and the other is about to start her post-secondary in the fall... The nest isn't empty yet but it's quieter than before... I find my passion for political blogging is pretty much exhausted. I still read the newspapers and try to keep abreast of who is stabbing whom in the back but the spin on all sides gets pretty depressing. This should be a fun time since it's an election year in the Excited States. The rhetoric for and against Obama is already heating up but I find that I'm not particularly interested. Mitt doesn't appeal to me. Anyway, hi to anyone who reads this! Enjoy the summer!! -Mac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home